Welcome to the Parent's Page!
A helpful platform with additional bits and bobs to make the most of your classes with us!
Term Dates for the Diary
FROM Saturday 17th September
NO CLASSES: (Half term)
After 6pm Friday 21st-Sunday 30th October inclusive
BEGINNERS 'FRIGHTFUL FINGERS' WORKSHOPS:
26th, 27th or 28th October
Sunday 11th December
INFORMAL CHRISTMAS CONCERTS:
Monday 12th-Saturday 17th December
BEGINNERS 'JINGLE BELLS' CHRISTMAS WORKSHOPS
19th, 20th, 21st or 22nd December
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions carefully as these are designed to ensure we provide a successful and enjoyable learning environment. By paying for and attending lessons you are agreeing to our terms and conditions laid out below
1. If you would like to continue after your trial, you will be asked to commit to one term of lessons. You will automatically be sent an invoice for the next term, but are not obliged to re-enrol
2. If you miss a class, it cannot be refunded, although we will try and find a suitable alternative class if requested. We can also offer you a video tutorial free of charge that will cover the lesson missed. This includes customers who are paying in instalments. All classes are payable.
3. We cannot offer a partial refund for classes should you wish to stop once the term has commenced
4. If you are paying by installments then the first payment must be made by requested date on the invoice. Pupils will be automatically taken off our register and will be unable to attend after the second lesson if payment has not cleared our account
5. If a teacher is absent we do our best to find a deputy. However, if we do have to cancel a class we give as much warning as possible and a full refund for that class is given.
6. If a child repeatedly behaves in an unacceptable manner during classes, we reserve the right to terminate his/her lessons immediately without refund. We will of course do our level best to talk through and resolve any problems before taking this step
7. If your son/daughter has any form of special needs or reading/writing difficulties you must consult us before enrolling on any course/class
Print out Practice Chart!
To get the most out of lessons with us, regular practice is strongly recommended - even 5 minutes most days in the early stages is a good thing! So here is a simple practice chart to print out and stick in a common area (ie kitchen, near the keyboard) as a reminder to tickle the ivories and keep those fingers jammin'! You can bring in a reward incentive if you like too. Try and keep your keyboard up and out, in a common area. It really does help encourage playing rather than having to drag it kicking and screaming out from under the bed....